We talk a lot of stuff, but somehow manage to connect Klay Thompson and the hot hand with movie grosses and Captain Marvel. Check it out!
You can watch us live at twitch.tv/nerdnumbers; we usually go Wednesday at 9:30 pm EST. Follow us on Twitter, and we'll keep you posted!
Please subscribe to Channel NerdNumbers on YouTube and like us on iTunes!
You can download the show direct here.
Note, YouTube has a weird bug and hasn't shown our episodes the last two weeks. So that's fun. Anyway, I'll try and remember to do show notes so it's not a problem if you forget.
- How the NBA should copy baseball's award structures. Shout out to iceman for the suggestion!
- About a major college pay scandal that only marginally involves the NCAA.
- How Giannis is cementing his MVP status and if the Bucks can win it all.
- How the Clippers did fine in the Tobias Harris trade and will be a playoff threat?
- How the Warriors are fine, they're fine, ok?
- How the NBA might have some biased refs, and how that might be completely allowed.
- Some conspiracy theories about how LeBron and the Pelicans "last second breakdowns" might have been planned.
- We talk a great Todd Whitehead article on the Hot Hand and Klay Thompson. Spoiler alert, Dre didn't realize it had a second-half past an ad, so his opinion changes halfway through the show. Give it a full listen. We also relate that to movie grosses, Captain Marvel, and a weird argument Dre got into with the creator of Deadpool! Tune in!