The folks from the Filling The Lanes podcast were nice enough to invite me back on for their latest podcast, to talk about post-lockout madness. You can listen below, or download the podcast here. This time I get my time in the spotlight in the beginning of the podcast.
Some of the things we talk about:
- What does amnesty really mean for franchises? Fans love the idea but it's not the panacea that many believe it is. See my big amnesty article (part 1, part 2).
- The shorter contracts means more free agents, and more opportunities for bad GMs to screw up. In other words, forget the NBA's rhetoric, this CBA is NOT going to help competitive balance, because GMs who are terrible at evaluating players will still field bad teams.
- Who are the lockouts winners and losers?
- Who would I amnesty? KOBE! I've got to get #AmnestyKobe trending. I'm the only one now. Spread the word!
- I think I might have caused a minor shitstorm with my comments on just exactly how bad Andrea Bargnani is.
Share your thoughts in the comments!